Best ATV Tires 2017 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Are you an adventure enthusiast and love exploring natural off-road terrains? If yes then are you using the best ATV tires for your vehicle?
The normal tires may support your vehicle on smooth carpeted roads but dragging them on rocky and rugged terrains can not only cause the tires to wear out but also kill all the fun and adventure. The vehicles with the best ATV tires are intended to achieve what common autos and vans can't. In addition to make sure your ATV battery is working to performance, you want to also make sure to constantly check your tires as well.
However, such specific vehicles best fulfill the purpose if fitted with best ATV tires for an excellent rough terrain route.
In that capacity, enthusiasts looking to drive on wild and rough territories effectively should invest their money in buying an incredible ATV tire set. Frigid, sloppy, rough, or even sandy and uneven surfaces can be very difficult when you have the wrong tires. However, the advantages of these tires are not just limited for off-road terrains. Even if you are driving on a smooth path, these tires will increase the efficiency of your vehicle, and you will enjoy the ride like you never did before.
To choose the best tires for your ATV, you have to consider a lot of factors such as price, durability, size, design, traction, and ride. To help you develop an understanding and choose the best tires, we will explain all these factors in detail;
This is the greatest concern of the customers. They always look for the product that is easily affordable and perform an optimal function. ATV tires come in different price ranges, so you will find both low range and upper range tires. The first step is to set a flexible budget and then shop for tires that easily fit in that budget range yet provide you with best results.
There are two famous types of designs for your ATV tires, i.e. radials and bias ply.
In this design, the tires have their plies laid perpendicularly to the center of the tread or direction of the cruise. The radial tires are best when voyaging on smooth and properly leveled roads. You can increase the speed, yet the quality of the ride will not be affected as these tires ensure a smooth ride. As these tires are designed specifically for smooth roads, they are prone to get damaged when traveled on off-road terrains. The repair cost for these tires is quite high, but if they are properly maintained, they will last for a long time. Moreover, because of their flexible design, the fuel cost becomes economical
Unlike radial tires, these tires are designed for use on rough, sandy and uneven surfaces. You will experience a bumpy ride if you use these tires on flat surface/roads. When damaged they are cheaper to repair as compared to the radial tires, but they are less stable that radials and consume more fuel.
You can choose the design that best suits your driving style and the track that you travel the most.
Size and Shape
The size and shape of the tire is another important factor to consider. Determine the size of the wheel for your vehicle before buying them otherwise your vehicle will not be able to maintain the balance and it will adversely affect the performance.
As far as the shape of the tires is concerned most ATV's use round tires as they handle both wet and sandy grounds easily. Apart from the round shape, there are flat ATV tires that are commonly used in sports ATV's and are designed in a way to help the vehicle move on hard to medium surfaces. Therefore before buying new tires do some research on your ATV and the routes you travel most only then you will be able to buy something that would best suit your needs.
ATV tires must be efficient enough to deal with the power and load simultaneously and adjust them accordingly to ensure the smooth ride of your vehicle. The tires must also negotiate the land you are moving on to keep you going forward.
Whether you are traveling for the sake of enjoyment, going to work exploring a new place you should be sure that your tread patterns on the tires will provide the required traction to successfully keep the vehicle moving and avoid from getting stuck in any undesirable situations.
Top 5 ATV Tires Reviews of 2017
Perfect tires at a perfect price. They are the latest updated version. The tires can be trusted to be durable as they perform really well in muddy and rocky areas. The most incredible feature of these tires is that is they are puncture resistant which in turn enhance their durability.
What is included in it?
- Six ply rated quad/side-by-side utility tire.
- Non-directional tread pattern with 1/2" tread depth.
- Additional large shoulder lugs protect rim and sidewall.
- Top notch handling and superior traction with a significantly smoother ride in dirt or rock.
- The side by side utility tire is tubeless.
- The rim diameter of the tire is calculated to be 12 inches.
- The tire material is made up of rubber.
The overall benefits of this collection of tire can be stated as follows:
- It is a set of altogether four tires i.e. MassFx MS ATV/UTV Tires 26 x 9-12 Front & 26 x11-12 Rear.
- They have a durable construction.
- The lug pattern provides better and effective control over brakes whereas.
- Dynamic tread tapping provides incomparable acceleration and grip.
- They are compatible to perform both on soft and hard tracks.
This technology can be stated as unparalleled when it comes to performance. It is considered to be the best choice if you are looking for a superior weight to performance ratio. The updated version has given them more ground clearance. If added they give a nice look to your vehicle. It comes with a full MassFx factory backed warranty.
If you are thinking of replacing your tires with something new and incredible, then these tires are the best catch. These tires can also be a great choice for sport utility applications. The only drawback of the product is that it does not come with rims.
What is included in it?
- It comes in a set of two.
- The tires are not supported with rims.
- Heavy 4 ply rated construction.
- Front Tire: 21x7x10 whereas Rear Size: 22x10x10.
- It is designed in a way to be functional in most terrains.
- They resist punctures and abrasions.
- They are good at providing extra stability.
- They have a good in-built cleaning mechanism.
- The features such as Extra shoulder knobs ensure the side wall protection.
The product is durable and satisfactory. They ensure a smooth ride. The good thing is that it is functional in almost all types of terrain. They can even be perfect for the garden lawn mower. Unlike other types, it offers a wide variety of sizes that ensures that you find the right size for your ATV. It not only ensures a smooth ride but also goes light on your budget.
If you are looking for something that can accomplish heavier tasks easily than you are advised to check for once the specifications of SunF's set of 4 A033 tires. It is not just the specifications that you should look for but also consider the ground realities such as the environment you prefer to ride in with the tires.
Tires that feature a higher rating of ply will provide a higher capacity of load and will be less susceptible to common ATV tire issues like puncturing. So if you are planning a road trip by tough terrain, then these tires can make your journey smoother.
The features of the product make it more effective, durable and customer friendly. The product features can be highlighted as follows which proves them to be the best choice:
- It is supported by a six ply construction which makes the tires more durable and trust-worthy for hard and long journeys.
- It is designed in a way to provide exceptional traction.
- They can easily move through mud, sand and rocky terrains.
- The additional shoulder lugs are included to provide support and protection to rims.
The overall benefits of the tires can be stated in terms of their functional efficiency in hard terrains. The tires offer great ground grip in almost all types of settings and exhibit good sideways and vertical stability. After reading all this stop your hunt for the right ATV tires since SunF A033 is the answer to all your travel solutions. They are recommended for their great traction and fuss-free mounting.
As evident from the name these tires are designed to be used on muddy tracks, and they help your vehicle to deal with dirt and muck without creating any problem. The principal thing that drivers will probably see about these tires is their one of a kind tread, which utilizes profound bends that wrap around the surface of the tire.
When these tires are used in mud, the hard treads basically work like little oars, pushing the mud far from the tires and giving the drivers more power to move their vehicle smoothly. These tires can work exceptionally well in snow as well, so if you are planning to go on a track that includes hard slippery snow, then these tires will prove efficient enough to do the job successfully.
- 3/4 inch lug.
- Sized for use on most late-model.
- High-performance sports ATV's.
- Extended-wear rubber compound for even longer life and better value.
- Revolutionary all-conditions tire: it's a 6-ply mud tire that's designed for the trail.
- A trail tire that slings mud with the best of them.
- Unique center tread contact area provides a smooth.
- Radial-like ride.
- Brand: ITP.
- Model: Mud Lite AT.
- Item Weight: 19.4 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 10 inches.
- Folding: No.
- Section Width: 25 inches.
- Aspect Ratio: 11.
- Construction: Bias.
- Rim Diameter: 10 inches.
- Tread Depth: 0.75 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 22.1 pounds.
Opting for the ITP Mud Lite is a sensible choice for any driver who wants a smooth drive in the plains which are either muddy or have become hard due to snow. The tires are lightweight, but they ensure effective performance and make sure that your vehicle easily gets away even through the trickier terrains.
Sun.F Corporation has worked dedicatedly to meet the demands and satisfaction level of customers. Sun.F develops and manufactures a wide variety of quality tires in the specialty market. Their lineup includes ST trailer, lawn, and garden, agriculture, golf cart, ATV/UTV, light truck, plus off road Mud Terrain tires.
A047 are designed to handle extreme abuse encountered while traveling on different rough terrains. The smooth tread pattern of the A047 tires ensures high steering precision and straight-line stability even at high speeds.
- Size: 28x10-14.
- PLY: 8.
- Tread Depth(mm/in):20.00/0.79.
- Standard Rim:14''x8.0''.
- Load:773 lbs.
- 8 Ply Rated.
- Excellent traction and stability on hard pack or loose-over-hard conditions.
- Aggressive Tread Design with Integrated Side Lugs to Grip in Extreme Riding Conditions.
- Suitable for high operating pressures.
- Great for short-course UTV racing as well as high-speed desert riding.
Do not steer away from the A047 ATV/UTV tires just because they are lightweight and decently priced. Their high performance and decent price make them the best tires available in the market today. They have excellent traction and stability and will last for a long time.