Don't Get Stranded Off-Roading
Enthusiasts looking to drive on wild and rough territories effectively should invest their money in buying an incredible ATV tire set. Frigid, sloppy, rough, or even sandy and uneven surfaces can be very difficult when you have the wrong tires.
You will be able to enjoy your off-roading a lot easier when you fit your ATV with the best ATV tires. Rought terrain? No Problem.
Our Top Pick
SunF A047 Performance ATV/UTV Sport Tire
Although this product is expensive, we think the price is worth it because this tire has the best general performance over a wide range of scenarios. You can use these tires out mudding, and just out at the lake. This versitility landed these tires #1 on our list.
Table of Contents
Best ATV Tires – The 2020 Buying Guide
We put together a buying guide to help you decide on a slick new set of ATV tires. These are the things we think are the most important deciding factors such as the price, durability, size, design, traction, and ride.
Price is always a great thing to keep in mind when deciding to make a large purchase such as a new set of ATV tires. You will need to look fo a set of tires that is not only afforable, but also performs optimal for the price. ATV tires come in ifferent price ranges, so you will find both low range and upper range tires on the market. The first step towards buying a new set of ATV tires is to set a flexible budget and then shop for tires that easily fit in that budget range.
Top 5 ATV Tires Reviews of 2020
What is included in it?
- Six ply rated quad/side-by-side utility tire.
- Non-directional tread pattern with 1/2″ tread depth.
- Additional large shoulder lugs protect rim and sidewall.
- Top notch handling and superior traction with a significantly smoother ride in dirt or rock.
- The side by side utility tire is tubeless.
- The rim diameter of the tire is calculated to be 12 inches.
- The tire material is made up of rubber.
- It is a set of altogether four tires i.e. MassFx MS ATV/UTV Tires 26 x 9-12 Front & 26 x11-12 Rear.
- They have a durable construction.
- The lug pattern provides better and effective control over brakes whereas.
- Dynamic tread tapping provides incomparable acceleration and grip.
- They are compatible to perform both on soft and hard tracks.
What is included in it?
- It comes in a set of two.
- The tires are not supported with rims.
- Heavy 4 ply rated construction.
- Front Tire: 21x7x10 whereas Rear Size: 22x10x10.
- It is designed in a way to be functional in most terrains.
- They resist punctures and abrasions.
- They are good at providing extra stability.
- They have a good in-built cleaning mechanism.
- The features such as Extra shoulder knobs ensure the side wall protection.
- It is supported by a six ply construction which makes the tires more durable and trust-worthy for hard and long journeys.
- It is designed in a way to provide exceptional traction.
- They can easily move through mud, sand and rocky terrains.
- The additional shoulder lugs are included to provide support and protection to rims.
- 3/4 inch lug.
- Sized for use on most late-model.
- High-performance sports ATV’s.
- Extended-wear rubber compound for even longer life and better value.
- Revolutionary all-conditions tire: it’s a 6-ply mud tire that’s designed for the trail.
- A trail tire that slings mud with the best of them.
- Unique center tread contact area provides a smooth.
- Radial-like ride.
- Brand: ITP.
- Model: Mud Lite AT.
- Item Weight: 19.4 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 10 inches.
- Folding: No.
- Section Width: 25 inches.
- Aspect Ratio: 11.
- Construction: Bias.
- Rim Diameter: 10 inches.
- Tread Depth: 0.75 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 22.1 pounds.
- Size: 28×10-14.
- PLY: 8.
- Tread Depth(mm/in):20.00/0.79.
- Standard Rim:14”x8.0”.
- Load:773 lbs.
- 8 Ply Rated.
- Excellent traction and stability on hard pack or loose-over-hard conditions.
- Aggressive Tread Design with Integrated Side Lugs to Grip in Extreme Riding Conditions.
- Suitable for high operating pressures.
- Great for short-course UTV racing as well as high-speed desert riding.